Poor use of words can lead to misunderstandings and inefficiencies.
In this book, you will learn how to: stakeholders, and users.
- Define your audience and your primary messages
- Simplify your writing so that it is succinct and understandable
- Structure your written content so that it is most usable and accessible to your audience
- Approach different forms of writing in a way that is most effective to getting your message across
- Establish a voice and tone that reflects the identity of your organization and yourself as a professional