- The importance of creating organizational structures that lead to innovation
- Strategies for getting library staff and other stakeholders on board and engaged, complete with a step-by-step toolkit for achieving innovative outcomes
- Ways to expand the library beyond its walls to deliver exceptional and innovative services to library users
- Money-saving initiatives that use technology to improve users’ experience
- Innovative uses of library spaces, such as designing and implementing a digital media lab
- Examples of creative programming, from running a C2E2-style comic convention, creating an “idea” forum, to re-envisioning a children’s writing club and launching Readtember, a month of literacy programs featuring zombies, dads, and gaming
Table of Contents.