- covers all the basics of how to host a fandom event, including prep time, length of program, number of patrons, budget, and supplies needed;
- suggests an age range (tweens, teens, millennials, older adults) for each program while also offering ways to tailor it to different groups;
- presents such imaginative and engaging programming ideas as 50 Shades of Hot Books, Old School Video Games, Women in Comics, Creating Steampunk Outfits, Superhero School, and many more;
- provides ideas for perennial fan favorites like Harry Potter, horror stories, and sports; and
- gives tips on how to stay current with what’s popular and ways to incorporate popular activities like cosplay, trivia, and movie-oke.