From software to hardware to networks and even electricity, if you are tasked with managing IT resources and infrastructure on a bare-bones budget for your library, you need this book!
Table of Contents
- Set yourself up for success
- Troubleshooting the individual computer
- Mobile devices
- Your software arsenal
- Networks and networking
- Networks, servers, clients, and addressing servers and clients
- A short primer on electricity
- Maintaining your machines
- The value of sales representatives
- Future planning and goal setting
- Dealing with the public 101 : understanding technology literacy
- Dealing with the public 102 : managing your own superhero status.