- creative solutions for real-life problems, such as a difficult assignment or controversial topic, illustrated with 13 vignettes from professionals in the field;
- efficient assessment despite limited time or resources;
- specialized settings like an online class or classroom without computers;
- practical ideas on instruction for the six frames;
- choosing the right lesson for the right student at the right time;
- how to use concept maps; and
- creating assignments for active learning and experiential learning.
See the publisher's website for Table of Contents and information about the authors.