- walks readers through creating and sharing outcome-based lessons that allow students to master skills at their own pace;
- demonstrates how to use assessment to ensure that students learn foundational research and critical thinking skills rather than simply how to use a database or discovery platform;
- sketches in the background and mission of NLA, sharing examples of successful collaboration across institutions;
- includes an assortment of NLA’s workflows, design processes, and style guides; and
- offers project planning and implementation tools, including checklists, steps, and critical questions to consider.
See the publisher's website for Table of Contents and author information.