- discusses the history of the development of the Framework document and briefly deconstructs the six threshold concepts;
- thoroughly addresses each threshold concept, scaffolding from the beginner level to the intermediate level;
- includes exercises that can be used in the one-shot timeframe as well as others designed for longer class sessions and semester-long courses;
- offers best practices in creating learning outcomes, assessments, rubrics, and teaching tricks and tips; and
- looks at how learning, memory, and transfer of learning applies to the teaching of information literacy.
Table of Contents
See the publisher's website.