Summer reading programs are a mainstay of public library services; whether you’re embarking on your first SRP or you think you could plan one in your sleep, you’re sure to find helpful ideas in this complete manual from the experts at YALSA.
Teen summer reading program planners will find:
- Authoritative advice on planning, budgeting, and evaluation from experienced frontline librarians
- Tools for incorporating technology for any budget
- Readers’ advisory sources and places to find reading trends each year
- New Ideas for marketing, outreach, and collaboration
- Detailed descriptions of programs that work from librarians just like you