Free Technology for Libraries will help you discover how you can implement top-notch technology solutions within your organization to create intranets and knowledge bases, conduct webinars and conference calls, manage electronic resources, track library statistics, market your library, and much more, all at no cost!
In this all-in-one guide to navigating the array of free applications and tools available online, readers will learn:
- How to Manage Internal Policy & Procedure Documentation Using Wordpress
- How to Manage Library Statistics with Zoho Creator
- How to Provide Programming, Instruction, & Reference to Groups of Off Site Patrons
- How to Use Screen Sharing for Remote Reference
- Implementing a Scalable E-Resources Management System
- Promoting a Library Event through In-Person and Online Advertising
- Creating Marketing Posters with PosterOven
- Creating an HTML5 Responsive Website - No Design Experience Required!
- Managing Meeting Space with Google Calendar