- defines the essential characteristics of effective content marketing;
- explores methods of audience assessment;
- demonstrates how to optimize content for sharing;
- explains the elements of an editorial calendar for sustainable content, and shows how to create once and re-purpose many times;
- describes meaningful metrics for the library context;
- points out 5 common mistakes and how to avoid them;
- provides a template for creating personas; and
- includes first-hand accounts from library marketers.
See the publisher's website for Table of Contents and author information.