Breeding, Marshall (ed). Library Technology Buying Strategies. Chicago : ALA Editions. 2016. ISBN: 978–0-8389–1467-0.
From the publisher:
- RFPs: what they are, how to write them and tips for getting bids;
- standards, interoperability, and trends in resource sharing;
- distinguishing between infrastructure-as-service, software-as-service, and platform-as-service when it comes to cloud computing;
- what you need to know to start planning for cloud computing;
- how library service platforms differ from the traditional ILS; and
- factors to consider when comparing e-book platforms